Size: 14.4m2 (en-suite 1.8m2)
Size: 23.4m2 (en-suite 2.2m2)
Size: 11.8m2 (en-suite 2.2m2)
Size: 14.2m2 (en-suite 2.6m2)
Size: 11.3m2 (en-suite 2.3m2)
Size: 11.2m2 (en-suite 2.5m2)
Size: 22.6m2 (en-suite 3.3m2)
Size: 17.2m2 (en-suite 5.0m2)
Size: 21.3m2 (en-suite 35.2m2)
- Hairdresser visits weekly providing perms, shampoo set and blow dry
- Chiropodist – 2 different practitioners visit the home every 5-6 weeks
- Opticians – Bills Optician visit annually or more frequently on request and offer a free testing service
- Mobile library – individually selected reading material is delivered and changed every fortnight
- Hand massages and manicures are carried out weekly
Tracey House provides 21 single and two double room either at ground (8) or first (15) floor level.
All upstairs rooms can be reached by either a passenger lift or one of two stairlifts. One room has its own private staircase. Nineteen rooms have full en-suite facilities (shower, toilet and wash-basin) whereas two have their own bathrooms and two share one bathroom.
Seven of the ground floor rooms have direct patio access to the gardens, which can be viewed from a sitting position. Indeed the viewing capabilities extend to all our accommodation by virtue of low windows. Furthermore the gardens outside these rooms can be used for individual planting and recreation. Four rooms also have their own private sun lounges.
All our rooms at Tracey House have either radiators or storage heaters which can be individually adjusted and also have television, telephone and call bell facilities. High quality carpets, curtains and a subtle blend of shades add to the comfort and security.
Prior to letting a room it is always our policy to review the condition of décor and soft furnishings to ensure that the highest possible standards are maintained. It is our policy to encourage Residents to bring their own furniture, pictures and personal belongings. Other items are provided as requested.